Program and Services

Creative Visions Development Graph

Please click on Self Development, Family Development, or Community Development below to learn more about the specific programs.

Self Development

The Self Development Programs are designed to help individuals to become self responsible, self-empowered, and self-reliant by overcoming barriers that lead to poverty, unemployment, and hopelessness…

Family Development

Developing strong families is crucial in sustaining and promoting an individual’s success, and as such, each of the family development programs are structured to strengthen and stabilize the family as the foundation for success…

Community Development

Creative Visions Human Development Institute serves as a community resource to provide information and services that impact the safety and success of economically vulnerable communities.


Creative Visions is an Equal Opportunity Provider!

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or
letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.